Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Distraction

Rather than working on my typography homework I have decided to blog for a bit. I was out a couple days ago, at about 11am (this is key to the story) and a VERY drunk man (see why 11am is key) walked over and commented on Allie and how shiny she is - she just got groomed and looks sooo precious. I said thanks, as usual, and then he said he liked my orange coat and how festive it was cause he grew up here. And he went on and on about a bunch of other things as he walked away. Then in the middle of the street he turns around and says, watch me get hit by a car and proceeded to act out what it would look like if that happened...including falling on the ground. So I just said be careful and went back inside.
I'm sure you're all wondering what I have been doing while in school and I will eventually post some things. We don't finish all the projects until the end of the semester and I don't want to "show off" unfinished work. So in a few weeks I will be able to publish some of my work on here. It's been a demanding semester and I am excited for SPRING BREAK which starts tomorrow! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment