Thursday, April 26, 2012

Make Over

Ugh - Blogger re-did their site...I am sort of like my dad in that I like what I like and that includes this site changing...
Anyway, I started at the gym by my school in the last couple weeks. It adds a whole new level of crazy that I get to experience. Day one, I show up ready to go and they are remodeling the gym...so my re-do day one I started boxing and it was great. Then on day two I overheard some dude say that he almost made it to third base with some girl over the weekend. And apparently, (I haven't seen this yet) but there is some guy who has very outlandish workout moves where he slaps the punching bags and lifts his arms up in the air. My trainer called it the, "dude, what's up?!" Looking forward to seeing it.
The other morning I walked out and asked what my dog's name is and I said, Allie. His response: Oh, tell him I said good morning. How many boys do you know named Allie?? Then we walked in and I walked out a few minutes later eating an english muffin and some man says, "I'll have a bite of that." And when I kept walking, he yelled after me: You know you liked that!
On an unrelated sidenote, my bed is up on a loft and there is a piece of wall that sticks out that I managed to hit the back of my head on while sleeping on Tuesday morning. I've had a headache ever since and Tuesday was pretty much a blur.
If you're ever in SF and wanna check out a really sweet bar, go to Gold Dust Lounge on Powell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment