Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sweet Offerings

A few little things before bed...
The other day I was coming home from school and I was having a rough mid-semester breakdown sorta day. And so I put my head down and stormed home. Right before I hit Jones (my street) a man says to me: "where you going, baby? Let me take you home with me, I'll take care of you." Will you?? It took everything inside of me not to be like: you can't even take care of yourself!!! But I just kept walking.
Then today some other homeless man asked if I needed a ride somewhere and that he'd drive me anywhere I needed to go...in what car, I wonder. I love how they all make me these offers like they can follow through with them. At least they think positively. Unlike the lady that called Allie "ankle piranha". So rude. But sorta true. :/
I don't know if I've mentioned how wonderful the people in the building next to me are - but they are just really great. I absolutely love how they throw their trash into the easement and now raccoons have taken up residence there. It's a raccoon heaven back there. So unsanitary. And they BLAST music 24/7. I finally filed a noise complaint with the police and it was quiet for a solid week. Then back on last night extremely loud. It's shockingly quiet now so I should try to fall asleep while I have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment