Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back from Break

Well, I should be finishing my 9 page paper right now...it can wait a few minutes, I suppose. Before I left for spring break I was out walking around (searching for a carrying case for Allie cause the one I ordered online didn't arrive) and this "blind" man was walking toward me. So I moved to the side closer to the buildings and the man sticks his elbow out and full on elbows me in the arm, no way was he blind. He would not have been able to hit me if he were. I tried to dodge it - like I tried to dodge the man missing fingers who reached out to me one day. But I actually said, "don't touch me" to that guy. Gross....get your fingerless hand away from me. I had warning for that guy though, he tried to touch the girl in front of me too. "Blind" man - no warning, just a bruised bicep.
I was told again that Allie is shiny. I don't know why men feel the need to tell me that. Using my dog as a pick up line isn't exactly gonna make me say, "Oh, thank you, sir, let's run away together!" At least, it hasn't yet...time will tell.
Okay, back to paper writing. I just wanted to share a little bit. Now that I am back up here and it's almost summer I can only imagine the stories I will have for you all!

1 comment:

  1. You live in such a colorful neighborhood Carly. I am glad you are getting so much material to write about, it makes for a pretty funny read. Can't wait to see you, miss you like crazy! Good luck finishing out the school year!

    ReplyDelete