Sunday, March 11, 2012

20/20

Let me start by asking this question: How on Earth did the man on the street watch 20/20 last night?? For reals. He says to me, "Did you see 20/20 last night?" Ummm, no. "Oh, it was about rich people and their dogs and how they dye their fur and stuff. Really interesting."
Was it? Really? How did YOU watch it?? Anyway, it's currently on on my iPad...Thanks ABC app.
As usual, interesting things happen when I go out with Elyse. We were in the Mission district last night and were walking from 24th street to 18th street to go from the restaurant to a bar and some guy sitting outside his garage around 19th says, "I just saw you on 24th - you walk fast." Creepyyy. Not really sure what he was expecting to get from that comment.
Some more interesting comments / conversations from the street:
1. *woman practically running* Yelling: You can talk to me if you can keep up with me.
Man: I'm 68 years old - you think I'm gonna run up this street to keep up with you? There's no way! Screw you!
2. Man (with his fingers in the shape of a gun pointed at little Allie girl): I'll throw you in the street.
3. Woman telling me Allie would put Toto to shame. She absolutely LOVED Allie.

BTW - these people on 20/20 are legit crazy when it comes to their dogs. And now this dude about his lizard - he changed his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment