Monday, February 6, 2012

New Boyfriend!

Don't worry, Mom and Dad...I met a great guy here in SF. He tall (sorta), dark, and...umm...well, I'm gonna be honest - not so handsome. He lives on the corner of Ellis and Mason, literally, on the corner. He likes to smoke two cigarettes at a time and has dreadlocks (probably not on purpose but most likely because of years without a shower). He looks about 50. And he offered to be my boyfriend yesterday. Seems like a good offer, right parents? No? Okay, well good thing I laughed at him...probably not nice of me. He told me he was serious and I told him that I believed it. So actually, I don't have a new boyfriend - but I'm sure if I ventured down to that corner I could track him down. Odds are I'll go down Cyril Magnin from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment