Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Fruit of the Loin

Believe it or not, I am making some real friends out here, not just crazy bum friends. And I was telling my new friend, Billy, about this blog. I said I called it "Life in the TL" and he recommended "The Fruit of the Loin." I am considering the change...too funny.
Usually, when I am out and something funny happens I note it in my phone. Unfortunately, that means that sometimes I can't remember everything that goes along with a quote. This is one of those cases and it's too bad because this quote is hilarious. I have written in my phone, "Don't waste your youth and beauty on your dog, B!tch" Again, wish I had a story for you.
On to things that I do remember. Last Friday, my school hosted a happy hour and I got there and got a weird vibe from the crowd so I sat at the bar and was chatting with the bartender when a slightly older man came over and asked if I wanted to try his beer. Uhhh...the bartender said he bets that happens all the time and I said that usually they are creepier. Right when finishing this sentence a superrr creepy guy comes over and attempts to strike up a conversation with me by saying, "you know, girls get beer bellies too." Even the bartender wrote that one down. He proceeded to ask me if I had eaten and then to tell me that I must be lonely. Thank goodness some friends showed up right after this. I was also told over the weekend that I look old, but of course he meant it as a compliment....I just don't know how that could ever be seen as a compliment. Nice effort gentlemen of the Bay Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment