Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Fray


I went to my first concert up here on Monday! It was so incredible. I saw The Fray at Fox Theater in Oakland - an amazing venue if you are ever in the area and wanting to see a show.
I got the show slightly early and met an awesome couple. The woman gave me some great tips on places to go by myself where I would feel comfortable and meet some great people. All in all the show was a success, The Fray was so wonderful, I've had them on since the show!
Back to the crazy that is the TL...I was out the other day and there were two women walking together and one stopped to tie her shoe. She was...in the middle of the road....so the other woman says, "You can't tie your shoe right there!". The shoe-tie-er responds, "I don't give a damn." To which, the woman says, "You don't have a damn to give!" I had to walk away quickly cause I was laughing.
So yesterday, Billy and I went to go take pictures, go to a candy store, and then out for Taco Tuesday (I know, the makings of a great day!) And we decided to make the day even better by adding in some frozen yogurt. Straight glory. We were sitting in the fro-yo shop and this couple walked in and the woman turns to the man working and asks him what the flavor "original tart" tastes like...Well, I'm pretty sure it tastes like plain yogurt...not only that but there were sample cups almost touching her hand. Maybe it was her first time in a fro-yo shop. I wanted to advise her just to get the cookies-n-cream cause we all know that's the best. But they just left. Their loss - that fro-yo was the best I've had here. Speaking of dairy products, I also went to a wonderful old fashion ice cream shop over the weekend. It was fantastic. Totally worth the car ride with a Christmas tree on my lap. I'm gonna leave that as is and let your imagination fill in those blanks. Andddd I just realized my laundry is still in the dryer downstairs. So that's all for tonight! Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment