Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend in the TL

"It's a big day everyone! Here she is at Walgreens. Doing her shopping. Big day."
Thank you, sir, for announcing my arrival to buy water and earplugs. Earplugs that I apparently should have put in immediately. Or at least last night when I got no sleep cause apparently the TL doesn't sleep on Saturday nights...I won't make that mistake again.
Another noteworthy comment came from Giovanni at a bar on Friday night. He approached my friend, Elyse, and me with the smooth line of, "hey girls, I mean women, I wanna be sexuality correct." hmmm...fail. Guys, in case you were wondering, that doesn't work. He also asked what "nationality" Elyse is and was unsatisfied when she said "American". Then she explained to him that nationality meant what nation are you from and she is from America. Later he got in a slap fight with some guy.
And finally, the guy who sang that he's been waiting for a girl like me said to me that he "told people about me." Let's hope it's just the people in his head that he talked to. My mom said at least if I have no one to talk to here its okay to talk to myself. Cause why not, everyone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment