Friday, January 27, 2012

My first few days...

I have had some interesting experiences over the past few days and wanted to document and share them. And be able to share future events as well.

Let's see:

Day 1: A very creepy man approached me and asked if I wanted to "buy some crystal" as I stood with my dad waiting to get my keys. Great first impression.

Day 2: We witnessed a woman beating not only some dude but also the dude's car and then sometime later some other dude. That's the most aggression I've seen out of anyone here.

Day 3: I was serenaded twice. The first started by telling me that there is no way I look the way I do when I wake up in the morning and then proceeded to sing, "I've been waiting for a girl like you." The second guy sang from the middle of the road a clever take on Whomp There it is by changing the "it" to "she", Whomp There She Is. Not only did those things happen but as I was walking Allie a man said to me, "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too." After which I pretty much ran into my building.

I am sure this is just the beginning to a very eventful year in the TL.

No comments:

Post a Comment