Tuesday, January 31, 2012

TL Joy

Oh the joys! It's 9:45PM and I need to take Allie out before bed and I know she needs to go out...but I'm in here waiting because I just heard some man yell, "Whore, fight back!" As amazing as that may be to witness, I'm gonna wait and let them work out their business before letting Allie do hers.
Another exciting moment came today when I was out for a stroll and a man asked me if I walk my dog everyday. I was cautious to answer because I don't need anyone really knowing my routine but thought about it and finally just answered with, "yeah". His response: When you gonna walk me?
Classic.
And our singing friend was back yesterday. "Pretty woman, walking up the hill."
I also failed to mention that I witnessed my first public urination this weekend - it was superrr awkward cause we made eye contact and it was like "yeah, I know what you're doing" "yeah, I'm peeing on this gate". And I continued on my way, where else is he gonna go, I guess.
It's quieted down out there - or the sounds of the 10PM nightly trash pickup has drowned out the sound of the crazies fighting, regardless, I'm gonna go brave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment